- The 12th International Stroke Summit will convene in Nanjing, on 17-19 June 2016.
- Being promoted and endorsed by the World Stroke Organization (WSO), the International Stroke Summit will build up the wide and deep communications on the forefront of neurointerventional technique and progress of neurological diseases with the spirits of cooperation, interaction and escalation. The summit aims at keeping up with the very forefront of the cerebrovascular disease researches and the latest developing trends of Neurointerventional Technique. Cooperating with Interventional Neurology, the journal of which is founded by the International Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology, the summit publishes excellent article and abstracts on the journal every year to provide a new communication platform for every colleague.
- We have successfully organized nine International Stroke Summits since 2004. Thanks to the strong support from the experts and delegates, the series of conferences have gained considerable progress and become one of the most influential and professional meetings of cerebrovascular diseases in the Asia-Pacific region. Following the tenet of previous ones, the 12th International Stroke Summit will invite the most well-known experts and scholars from China and other countries to conduct special academic lectures of the latest research in cerebrovascular diseases and interventional neurology. Meanwhile, there will be some excellent cerebral vascular intervention procedures to be demonstrated.
- By means of sharing the research results within colleagues, this high-level academic event is expected to promote the research level in both basic and clinical investigation and improve the prevention of cerebrovascular disease in China.
- Wish the 12th International Stroke Summit will be a complete success !