The committee of ISS 2017 is now collecting all types of submission to the summit, including abstract, case report, research and review. The accepted articles will be published in the symposium of ISS 2017. Elected best articles will be published on the journal of Interventional Neurology.
1. Multiple submissions, plagiarism, and use of inappropriate are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
2. All submissions should include title, authors, affiliations, post codes, corresponding information, abstract, key words and text.
3. All submissions should be written in English and formatted in Microsoft Word with the Font Size of “small 4” (equivalent of 12pt), Double Spacing.
4. Abstract: 200-300 words in English, in the format of Research Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions (excluding References and charts).
5. Article: no more than 4000 words in English; abstract with 200-300 words is required.
Deadline: June 3, 2016