David S Liebeskind
Professor of Neurology, Director of Neurovascular Imaging Research Core,
Director of Outpatient Stroke and Neurovascular Programs, Director of UCLA Cerebral Blood Flow Laboratory,
Director of UCLA Vascular Neurology Residency Program, Associate Neurology Director of UCLA Stroke Center.
1. The Collaterome: A Novel Conceptual Framework of Systems Biology in Cerebrovascular Disorder
2. Innovative Interventional and Imaging Registries: Precision Medicine inCerebrovascular Disorders
Vitor Mendes Pereira
Head of interventional Neuroradiology, University Hospitals of Geneva, Switzerland.
1. Mechanical thrombectomy for acute stroke: tips, tricks and current status
2. Diagnosis neuroradiology for neuro-interventional age
Professor of Department of Neurosurgery and Physiology, Loma Linda University.
1. Future stroke research: emphasize recirculation
2. Second title: SAH frontiers: early brain injury Vs.vasospasm
Neurologist and Neurointerventionist Comprehensive Stroke Centre Division
of Neurosciences Royal Melbourne Hospital.
The aftermath of the 3 positive randomized controlled studies of
mechanical thrombectomy: where to from here?
Raul G Nogueira
Director, Neuroendovascular Service, Marcus Stroke & NeuroscienceCenter, Grady Memorial Hospital,
Associate Professor of Neurology, Neurosurgeryand Radiology, Emory University School of Medicine.
1. Trail Design for Endovascular Stroke Treatment
2. Sulcal Effacement with Preserved Gray-white Junction: A Sign of Reversible Ischemia
Thomas W. Leung
Associate Professor of Department of Medicine and Therapeutics,
Princeof Wales Hospital, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Clinical Professor of Neurology, Director of Cerebrovascular Center,
Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea.
Optimal Treatment for Asian Stroke Patients